Ack! I’ve been tagged!
Let’s see, five things about myself that are not widely known . . .
1. I’m a self-taught computer geek. My college education was a mix of Biology, Theater and English. I learned how to program in my spare time in college.
2. I’ve been onstage in school productions (high school and college) of Our Town and Twelfth Night.
3. I’ve flown an airplane. I didn’t take off or land, but the pilot turned the controls over to me for a while when we were cruising. And you know what? Playing flight simulators habitually for a few years really does help you keep a plane level.
4. When I was a kid I was obsessed with magnifying glasses and magnets. It was always setting things on fire or magnetizing paper clips at school.
5. I had a brief stint in high school as the announcer for the marching band at our football games. And I *never* got the names of the songs right.
Watch your back, I’m looking for someone to tag . . .