I recently had to move the site from one server to another because my old hosting service was being shut down. (Farewell, Slicehost – we barely knew ye.) I got my blog and a couple of others that I host moved to the new server with no issues last weekend. Then, last night at dinner, I was thinking about knitting and software and I remembered Visiknit. I completely forgot to test it after the move.

So, naturally, when I checked it on my smartphone, it was broken. I could go in to a long description of the heroic efforts involved in trying to bring it back up, but I think most readers will realize that the entire process consisted of me sitting in front of a laptop sipping soda and periodically muttering obscenities. So I’ll just cut to the chase and say it’s back up and happily cranking out graphs again. Sorry for the down time.

Comments are closed.